It has been an amazing run so far and you only have three more chances to catch the world premiere of Miss N Me by Catherine Banks.
If you need a nudge, check out what audiences have been saying:
- This show is a unique, surreal and emotional telling of one woman’s heartache.
- Loved the show!!!!!!!!
- Good fun, and lots to think about.
- It is witty and psychologically adept and uncompromising and compassionate and never sentimental.
- Ambitious and awesome.
- Amazing performances, the actors must be exhausted by the end!
- I loved it – what fun!
- Congratulations on a fabulous performance of Miss N Me yesterday afternoon! What a unique and interesting play!
- Very engaging from start to finish. It kept my attention. The variety of different aspects of Dawna’s journey- comedic, her imagination, the ups and downs of the journey. You laugh, the next moment your heart is touched. It’s so inspirational. I was ushering, and I was so engaged in the play I almost forgot I was supposed to usher! I loved it.
- Menopausal madness! You never know what was going to happen next!
- Just wonderful. High energy, innovative, and extremely well done. Everybody should see it!
- I was smiling from start to finish. I loved the hidden meanings and imagination.
It’s a wild ride and you don’t want to have missed it! Get your tickets for the closing weekend here.