Missy Elliott’s music is empowering and catchy, and is perfect for a Lip Sync Battle! Post a video of you lip syncing to your favourite Missy Elliott song to win great prizes! Just tweet a link to the video at @Sarasvati_WPG with the hashtag #MissNMe or post on Sarasvàti Transformative’s Facebook wall between April 27 and May 10. Show us your Missy attitude by lip syncing with the whole song or just two lines, it’s up to you!
1. 6 CDs & wooden chain from Abstract Artform, Marquis Dance Academy Shirt, The Magic Room mani/pedi & Daily download
2. Rising Star Gift Bag (One month of free classes, Coffee Mug, Cabela’s Baseball hat, Ceramic Coaster Set, Cabela’s Light Clips, small Blue Hoodie)
3. Daily toque & CD
Rules & Regulations:
To be entered into the competition an individual must:
1. Mention @Sarasvati_Wpg in the tweet with the picture or post the picture on Sarasvàti Transformative’s wall
2. Use the hashtag #MissNMe
3. Attach a video of themselves lip syncing a Missy Elliott song
a. Must be a song from one of her seven (7) albums
b. Any video format is accepted (Vine, YouTube, Vimeo, etc)
c. At least two lines must be lip synced
4. Be tweeted or posted between midnight on April 27 and 11:59PM on May 10
5. Whoever is the owner of the Twitter or Facebook account will be the one entered into the contest.
6. An individual may only enter the competition once, with one video. If any contestant is found to have used multiple accounts to enter, they will be ineligible.
7. All prizes are non-refundable and un-exchangeable
a. The Rising Star gift certificate for one month of free classes does not include GST and is limited to one (1) class per week during the month and must be used before December 31, 2015
b. The Magic Room gift certificate must be used at their downtown location (264 Edmonton Street)
8. Prizes are to be picked up at Sarasvàti Production’s office at 242 Cathedral Avenue. Date and time to be arranged with Sarasvàti staff.
9. Only the winners will be contacted.
10. Sarasvàti Productions has the right to share the winning selections as part of the promotions for the production of Miss N Me, which may include showcasing them at the performance.